Automate your delivery logistics
Multidrop Assist is bespoke software which automates the delivery logistics for home delivery providers. It does everything from taking an order to planning routes, printing labels, creating paperwork, sending out invoices and generating reports. It includes route planning software and even takes care of slot times and driver debriefs.
It's ideal for logistics and delivery companies as well as retail organisations that handle their own deliveries. It's also a proven solution. Multidrop Assist currently handles in excess of 750,000 multi drop home deliveries per annum.
- Developed by software engineers with backgrounds in transport, home delivery and business logistics
- Handles the entire delivery process, from retail front end through to delivery and feedback
- Delivers massive savings in both time and costs.
One of our clients discovered the delivery logistics handled by a full-time employee, taking up their entire workweek, could be completed in only 45 minutes using Multidrop Assist. The software saves times, saves money, and makes your entire organisation more efficient. This helps you to deliver better service to customers, leading to more repeat business and higher profits.
TomTom Telematics WEBFLEET® Integration
We are a .connect Registered Partner for TomTom's Fleet Management and Vehicle Tracking solutions. Multidrop Assist easily integrates with TomTom WEBFLEET®. The solution provides many features to assist your Customer Service and Planning Teams as well as the deivery Recipients.
- Live Vehicle Tracking
- Send & Receive Free Messages between Multidrop Assist and your TomTom PRO Devices
- Send your Scheduled Orders to your TomTom PRO Devices automatically or on User/Driver request
- View Order Workflow Updates and Notifications (en-route, estimated arrival time, etc)
- SMS Notifications Sent to the Delivery Recipient when the Crew are En-Route and within 30 Minutes of their property
- Delivery Recipient can see the live location and progress of the Delivery Vehicle (optional)
- Crew can debreif an order using his TomTom PRO device by entering the Signee
Automates the inputting of orders, working with almost any data format and giving you instant control of order details. Delivers auto confirmations and notifications and includes search, proximity report and debrief tools.
Gives instant access to key route information including distance, duration, drive time, estimated finish time and cost. One-click map-based routing with optimisation tools. Route creation takes only minutes. Delivers cost breakdowns and instant paperwork including delivery manifests, loading sheets and proof of delivery/collection documents.
Support for labelling, stock control and returns management. Supports multiple depots and users. Barcode scanning solution available (requires additional hardware).
Creates complete financial snapshots. Finance tools include charge accumulation, instant invoice production and distribution, statement generation and automatic notifications regarding credit limits and overdue invoices.
Easy to use, easy to access
Multidrop Assist is simple to use and effortless to implement. There's no software to install because it's a web-based system that works in the 'cloud', and is accessed through a web browser.
There's no capital or hardware investment required and the software can be operated on any computer with internet access. It's also available on mobile devices such as smart phones.
There's no maintenance needed on your part because the software is hosted and maintained on our super-fast UK servers. Your data is secure and safe - and backed up every 60 minutes, seven days a week.
Flexible and adaptable
If you have specific requirements, the software can be easily and affordable customised to meet your needs. This can even include the addition of more modules to streamline a particular process. Tell us what you need, and we'll integrate it.